Are you bilingual in English and Cantonese? Are you looking to gain further experience within a large banking environment? Do you thrive in a team environment? If so, this role may be for you!
Our client, a multinational bank, is looking for an Operations Risk & Administration Associate in Vancouver for a 5 month contract!
Hours: Standard office hours (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Pay rate: $21.88/hour
** This role requires you to work onsite at the bank 5 days per week
As an Operations Risk & Administration Associate your main job duties will include but not be limited to:
– Provide superior customer service, sales, operational administration, and risk controls, while meeting customer needs across multiple distribution channels.
– Act as first level escalation for handling customer inquiries
– Actively participate and assist with all Bank promotional programs, sales targets and direct marketing initiatives
– Participate in business development programs within area of specialty to enhance product knowledge and cross selling skills
– Gain experience in a multinational bank
– Great opportunity for new grads
– Be part of a diverse and growth-driven culture
– Regular business hours
– Opportunity to network
– Bilingual in English and Cantonese
– Professional in appearance and attitude
– Team player
– Development minded with ability to sell
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Experience with conflict resolution
Interested in the Operations Risk & Administration Associate position in Vancouver? Apply online today!
Candidates moving to the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
View Original Source Source