We are currently hiring for Bilingual Marketing Assistants for one of our clients, a national telecommunications company who is seeking highly motivated, self-starting and enthusiastic individuals to join their Vancouver team.
As part of a small, close-working marketing team, the Bilingual Marketing Assistant will implement field marketing campaigns, providing marketing support with creativity, high energy, broad vision and a strongly results-oriented approach.
Why work with us?
* Weekly pay: $32 to $35 per hour, depending on experience
* 12-month contract
* Work hours: Monday to Friday, local day business hours
* Work location: Vancouver, BC region
* Great work culture and environment
What you will be doing:
* Acting as a “go-to” point of contact for the Marketing and Business Development teams
* Interfacing between the Client & Marketing function at a tactical level
* Working closely with the Business Development team to implement field marketing campaigns and marketing support
* If needed, assume responsibilities for new marketing projects and initiatives
What do you bring to the job?
* Ability to communicate in English and Chinese, both verbally and in writing
* 1 year of experience with tactical Marketing Campaigns that support client and marketing
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong data analysis skills
Select Apply Now and Recruiter will reach out as soon as possible.
Not the job for you?
Set up your profile at www.manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower currently has available.
Feel free to share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire!
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
View Original Source Source