Do you want to be a part of a diverse workforce? Are you bilingual English and French? Do you take pride in your customer service skills? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and advance your career?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the opportunity for you in downtown Vancouver! We are looking for Bilingual candidates, with a strong work ethic to join this dynamic team. This is a permanent, full time position working with a mortgage and development finance company, that has been operating for over 35 years.
Bilingual (English & French) Mortgage Customer Service Representative
December 1st, 2020
*Apply now as this position won’t last long*
Permanent Full Time position
Monday – Friday (weekends off)
Regular shift will be 7:30am to 4:00pm
11 week of full time training
Monday – Friday
Training shift will be 8:30am to 5:00pm
$45,000 annually with a $4,000 bilingual premium
With an additional opportunity for 10% annual performance bonus
– Handle customer inquiries via inbound calls and emails
– Maintain accurate files through data entry
– Problem solve and provide solutions to customers
– Liaise with other departments and teams
– Use empathy and listening skills to handle calls and emails
– Permanent Full time position
– Monday – Friday, stable day time hours
– Great location in Downtown Vancouver
– Competitive salary plus performance incentive annually
– Benefits from Day 1 (no waiting period)
– RRSP & TFSA matching from Day 1 (no waiting period)
– 3 weeks vacation
– Career growth and advancement opportunities available
– Must be Bilingual English and French (75% English, 25% French)
– Previous Call Centre or Customer Service experience is required
– Professional and ambitious personality
– Strong computer skills
– Proficient in MS Office
How to apply:
1.) Send you resume to Carrie @ firstname.lastname@example.org Please add subject line: Bilingual Mortgage Customer Service Representative – Vancouver
2.) Apply directly to this posting with you current up-to-date resume
randstad. human forward.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source