Become a Quantum Scholar and enjoy access to the very best support and mentorship available when teaching in England. This UK government funded program recruits the very best trained maths teachers from across the USA, Canada, Jamaica, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
We are recruiting now for positions starting in January and September 2021!
- Teach in England as part of a highly successful program that has been running for four years.
- Gain valuable professional development from a country that sets its education standards at a high level
- Receive comprehensive support and training in becoming a successful math teacher in England
- Flight to England reimbursed up to £700 (approx. $1200 CAD)
- Teach in England in a school that matches your character and experience and is also committed to your development
Quantum Scholars teachers receive incredible support, additional training and assistance during the relocation phase of teaching abroad. This includes obtaining a visa.
By joining this wonderful program you will:
- Become a math teacher in England and gain valuable professional development for your future teaching career
- Receive support and mentorship from your school and Quantum Scholars network
- Participate in an outstanding subject-specific week-long CPD training session at a Russell Group university in London and be brought up to speed with the latest math pedagogy
- Receive one-to-one assistance and support processing your visa from a fully licensed immigration firm
View Original Source Source