Are you a skilled Software Developer with hands-on experience developing applications for highly available distributed systems? Our Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Back End Developer, on a long term contract with high potential for extension. Apply to this amazing Back End Developer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Back End Developer with our Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with high potential for extension.
• Remote video interview process.
What will you do?
As a Back End Developer with our Vancouver client, you will:
• Implement, maintain and evolve cloud-based products and services on AWS/GCP/AZURE.
• Integrate with external customer and 3rd-party systems.
• Analyze and improve security for Cloud application.
• Write large amounts of code, perform code reviews, write unit tests.
• Write documentation.
• Interface with groups including Product Management, QA and Operations.
• Create quick proof-of-concept prototypes.
• Participate in scrum team.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Back End Developer role with our Vancouver client, you must have:
• 3+ years’ experience with Java.
• 3+ years’ experience with Spring Boot.
• 3+ years’ experience with SQL and NoSQL.
• 2+ years’ experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services).
• 2+ years’ experience with Microservices.
• More than 6 months experience with Node.js.
What additional experience do you bring?
When being considered for the Back End Developer role with our Vancouver client, it’s beneficial to have:
• Experience with messaging/streaming platforms (Kafka).
• Experience with Apache Kafka.
• Experience with REST, API and Cloud.
• Familiarity with JWT, OAuth, OAuth2.
• Experience working with GraphQL, MongoDB, Keystone.
• Experience with python and redis.
• Experience in CI/CD environments.
• Computer science degree.
If the prospect of honing your development and coding skills on innovative cloud platforms intrigues you, then the Back End Developer role with our Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Troy Peakman with your resume at:
View Original Source Source