• Performs scheduled inspection, repair, and service of vehicles
• Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
• Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
• Complete work in a timely, safe and efficient manner, ensure that any work and diagnostics are completed correctly
• Recommend repair work based on your opinion upon review of the vehicle, to ensure safety of the unit, the operator and the public
• Operate a variety of hand, power tools and automotive test equipment to repair or replace mechanical units or components and perform equipment inspections and adjustments
Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program are usually required.
View Original Source Source