At CDW, we proudly put customers first and our IT customer-service careers on the fast-track. A Fortune 200 leader, we’re the visionary strategists and technology experts Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their IT needs. As an Associate Service Delivery Manager, your focus will be to ensure customer satisfaction and customer success. Companies rely on us to identify, implement and maintain the technology that drives them forward. When they do business with us, they aren’t just getting cutting-edge technology solutions, they’re gaining a trusted technology partner.
In this role, you’ll own key customer relationships and ensure that service delivery is entirely consistent with customer expectations and our service guarantees. You will work closely with the Technical teams, Account teams and Project Managers to monitor all activity regarding key clients under your assignment to ensure quality communications and consistent deliverables and results.
What you’ll do:
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of service delivery to the clients assigned to you
- Engage resources from relevant project teams in order to create a culture of teamwork, accountability and initiative to help clients achieve their definition of success
- Escalate to management and account teams appropriately, bringing topics of interest and concern to their attention before the customer does
- Lead environmental health checks by utilizing the tools and systems in place and managing the process and resolution tasks as internal projects
- Identify gaps in service delivery, and work with the team to continuously improve to meet and exceed goals
- Identify any new opportunities for additional services, bringing them to the attention of the Account team and management to expand service offerings in the interest of increasing CDW’s value to the client
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in a relevant field or comparable work experience
- 1+ year(s) of experience managing technical projects with cross-functional or multi-vendor teams and/or experience as technical solution prime on client accounts
- Ability to successfully lead technical teams and communicating with management
- Commercial acumen to identify opportunities for automation, cost reduction, and continuous service improvement
- B2B relationship intelligence, including an ability to read and understand contractual obligations, service level agreements and scope definition
- Technical certifications (current within the last 5) years from any of the following vendors: Cisco, EMC, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, F5, RSA, Linux, VMware, Microsoft, AWS
- ITIL foundations certification (focused strengths on service operations and continuous improvement)
- Bilingual in English/French
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts and other generous perks.
Job ID: 25816597
View Original Source Source