The Technician is responsible for assembling electronic component parts. He/she is also responsible for the preparation, placement, and installation of all component parts. This position is temporary (3 months) but there is potential to get hired permanently for those who stand out.
What you need to know about the Job
Shifts: 7:30 am to 4 pm
Starting Pay: $21/HR
• Starting wages of $21-$25 hourly
• Transit accessible and plenty of Parking spaces.
• Dynamic working environment.
• Permanent Positions for those who stand out.
• Weekly paycheques
• Manual assembly of electronic components including complex and accurate parts according to assembly procedures, custom specs and quality standards
• Perform hand soldering and test, mixed assemblies and custom parts
• Component preparation, placement and installation
• Final assembly and/or pack and ship as required
• Mechanical assembly as required
• Conduct repair/touch up/modifications on the products as required
• Be able to work on different aspects of manufacturing operations
• Participate in training and certification programs to ensure job knowledge and skills set
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of standards in electronic components handling preferred
• Ability to work accurately and efficiently.
• Hands-on manufacturing skills such as manual soldering is a strong asset
• Basic Excel experience
• Strong communication skills and a team player
Apply now, we look forward to hearing from you!
Easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Aileen: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please refer to the “Production Assembler Position”)
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
4. Call or text Aileen @ 604.349.8649
View Original Source Source