City of Surrey
Application Analyst 2 – MS Power Platform & SharePoint
Reporting to the IT Development Services Manager the Application Analyst 2 – MS Power Platform & SharePoint role is ideal for a technical person who excels in collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced project environments. We are in search of a task oriented, self-starter who is confident, has exceptional communication skills and knows how to find balance with guidelines.
Under general supervision, the successful candidate:
- designs, develops and sustains MS Power Platform applications and solutions (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI), O365 Teams and SharePoint Online;
- is involved with all technical activities within the team – estimating, planning, code reviews, testing, research, deployments and document creation;
- acts as a resource for more junior Application Analysts as required;
- works as part of a project team to deliver valuable, working software to production in a continuous release product lifecycle;
- remains in touch with technology developments relevant to current and future initiatives;
- provides troubleshooting assistance and end-user support to our clients;
- communicates on open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management;
- works exceptionally well in a team setting supporting our collaborative work environment;
- makes recommendations to managers for operational improvements.
- Degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus two years related experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Proven hands on experience with MS Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI), O365 Teams, and SharePoint Online (design and administration);
- Proven capabilities in the following technologies:
- Protocol – REST, OData
- Microsoft Azure development including Azure DevOps, LogicApps, FunctionApps, Automation Runbooks, ARM Templates
- Visual Studio Professional
- Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (Business Intelligence – SSRS, Data Integration – SSIS, Analytics – SSAS and visualization);
- Multi-tasking and coordination skills executing moderately complex projects in a high pressure and fast-paced environment;
- Completion of a Police Information Check.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
View Original Source Source