Welcome Warehouse Associates/General Labourers,
Are you interested in working full-time for one of the largest logistics company’s? Do you have the motivation to succeed in a dynamic fast-paced environment? Our client who has been a leader in the logistics industry for over 140 years is currently hiring for the upcoming busy season! Due to substantial growth, they are currently seeking several general labourers/warehouse workers for their Delta, BC warehouse. If you’re familiar and comfortable with shipping/receiving warehouse duties we’d love to hear from you!
– Monday – Friday, 3:30PM – 11:30PM ($16/h)
In the Processing Department you will be responsible for the following job duties:
– Labeling and removing items from packing then re-packing clothing
– Ticketing items and putting label translations if applicable
– Lifting boxes off the conveyor and placing onto skids
– Building skids, unloading skids, wrapping skids
– Other general labour duties as required
– Work with a growing, leading distribution service centre
– Conveniently located off of Highway 99 in Delta BC
– Temporary-to-permanent opportunity; client is looking to expand their full-time team
– Full-time hours; 40h a week
– No break/lunch deductions from pay!
– Fast paced work atmosphere
– Paid weekly!
– Benefits option through Randstad
– Must have some general labour / warehouse experience
– Must be legally able to work 40h per week
– Should be comfortable lifting 20-50lbs
– Comfortable wearing and purchasing steel-toed safety shoes
– Able to purchase own safety vest
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (administered by us)
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly online using the provided link. We will review all applications and email/call all of those deemed to be qualified, so keep an eye on your phone/email!
If you have any inquiries beyond what has been mentioned in this job ad, feel free to direct them to Vee at email@example.com or text 905-317-5195.
Thank you for your interest in Randstad, I look forward to possibly working with you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source