Seasonal Full-Time Warehouse Team Member
Location: 450 Derwent Pl, Delta, BC V3M 5Y9, Canada
Hourly pay rate: $15.75 Day Shifts / $16.25 Night Shifts, plus $500* sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 6/20/2021
* Limited-time Opportunity
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $250 payable after 30 days and $250 after 60 days.
If at any time in the process you are either voluntarily or involuntarily moved from this shift, site, and start date, you would no longer be eligible to receive the applicable pay rate, sign-on bonus or incentive
Amazon is hiring entry-level seasonal roles. No previous work experience or resume required.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: From health care to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
Duties and responsibilities:
You’ll be part of the team that prepares Amazon customer orders. Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Exchange safety tips daily with co-workers
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
- View prompts on screens and follow directions for some tasks
Full Time (40 hours/week)
Here’s more about what it’s like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us. You’ll wear a safety vest, do daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
- You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
- You’ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include activities that may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 15°C / 60°F and 32°C / 90°F. Temperatures can go over 32°C / 90°F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
You will also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 22 kilograms / 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
- If you want to and there is a need for it, you can get trained to use powered industrial trucks
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 12 meters / 40 feet on a mezzanine (for some sites)
- High school or equivalent diploma
The perks of being an Amazon employee don’t stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. We also offer a full range of benefits that support employees and eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children. Amazon’s benefits can vary by location, the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status such as seasonal or temporary employment.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws of the province. If you require accommodations, please notify us at www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus. Job ID: 43822368
Amazon Workforce Staffing
View Original Source Source