- Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join a creative and innovative organization!
- Feel valued and challenged within a busy work environment
- Receive highly competitive benefits and the opportunity to grow your career
About Allester Engineering LTD
Allester Engineering, since its inception in 1990, has been providing clients structural design solutions in commercial and residential design throughout the Lower Mainland. With over 2,000 projects completed, we endeavour to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to the most intricate structural problems.We are known for providing creative, practical solutions for technically complex and challenging projects, or assisting those with very minor alterations/renovations. Whether its designing a new structure, residential alteration, or providing a seismic upgrade, the outcome is always a functional, economical and practical solution with above all; quality service.
For more information on our organization, please visit our website.
About the Opportunity
Allester Engineering currently has an opportunity for a motivated Administrative Assistant to join their team in their East Vancouver office. We are looking for a dynamic individual who really cares about what they do, and is looking to join an ever-growing team that provides exceptional support to each other and our customers. This is a multifaceted administrative role where you will also be responsible for managing social media accounts and growing the company’s presence throughout all outlets of social media.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers and maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for clients and staff
- Handling front office reception and administration duties, including answering phones, and handling company inquiries
- Arranging for courier and tracking packages
- Data Entry
- Assisting the engineers with the development of memos and reports
- Assisting the Director of Operations with all monthly invoicing
- Implementing, managing and monitoring the company’s Social Media accounts in order to increase brand awareness within the industry
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Creating, maintaining, and recording Letters of Assurance
- Ensuring time management and invoicing system is up to date and accurate
- Prepare all printed drawings
- Maintaining hardcopy and softcopy files for past and present projects
In order to qualify for this position, you will ideally have previous office administration experience. More importantly, however, you will be someone with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, with the drive and ambition to progress within the role itself. The right candidate will exhibit strong learning capabilities as well as the ability to work independently. A second language is beneficial, but not required.
Your high level of organizational skills will couple with your attention to detail to ensure you are successful in the position. Previous experience in managing a social media account will be advantageous.
Above all, you will be accountable, and passionate about the work you do.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be awarded a highly competitive salary along with a wide host of competitive benefits including:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Regular company events, activities and celebrations, such as our Annual bridge-building contest
- Trusting work environment in which we provide flexibility when needed
- 2 weeks vacation per annum
- Opportunities for career growth
- Annual Christmas Party
- Birthday celebrations
If you are looking for a busy and friendly culture where your work is valued – Apply Now!
View Original Source Source