We are currently looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to support the globally recognized company in Downtown Vancouver. If hired you will work full-time hours on a 2 months assignment (with the possibility of extension or perm), be paid $21.05 per hour.
Reviewing and assembling legal documents from clients in electronic and/or paper format
· Organizing and maintaining the workspace.
· Type, format and edit standard and non-standard documents using MS Word, Excel, and Adobe and other software as required (e.g. correspondence, reports, presentations etc.)
· Assemble electronic application packages and post to secure website
· Maintain team tracker lists
· Maintain manuals and checklists for work as required
· Creating Fed-Ex/Courier Waybills
· Bank Runs
· Filing team documents which may include lifting boxes up to 40lbs
· Various administrative duties as required
• Work for a top-tier professional service organization
• Earn a competitive wage of $21.05 per hour
• Work in DT Vancouver
• Work full-time business hours
• 2-month contract with the possibilities to extension
· Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PDF
· Experience using Google Suite, including Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides
· Strong clerical skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Strong attention to detail
· Previous experience working in a US Immigration Law environment as an administrator would be an asset.
· Previous experience in a professional services firm is an asset.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source