AR – Account Receivable
Are you an AR Specialist/ Collections Specialist? Looking for a dynamic new opportunity in Vancouver look no further.
Location: Vancouver BC
Our client is looking for an organized, detail-oriented AR/Collections Specialist to join their growing dynamic team. This is a great full-time opportunity where you will be assisting with weekly billing, application of daily cash, collections efforts, and responding to vendors. Interested candidates should ideally possess 3+ years of billing, accounts receivables, and/or collections experience; strong attention to detail; effective time management skills; and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the AR/ Collections Specialist
• Full cycle accounts receivable/ collections, preparation of invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
• Apply for daily cash receipts and process credit card payments.
• Assist with collections efforts by calling customers.
• Prepare correspondence for delinquent accounts.
Advantages: What’s in it for you?
• Competitive compensation, $50-60k/year based on experience.
• The Position comes with 3 weeks paid vacation and comprehensive benefits upon completion of the probationary period
• Hours Mon-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
• Dynamic working environment
• An opportunity to work with a very well-known brand!
• Transit accessible location
• Match and code Receivables
• Enter and oversee entry of Receivables
• Prepare inventory receipts for entry
• Enter and oversee entry of inventory receipts
• Reconcile monthly vendor statements and investigate variances
• Follow up vendor issues
• Prepare and draft cheques
• Reconcile general ledger accounts, especially related to inventory and accounts payable
• Maintain fleet records and fleet maintenance
• National Safety Coordinator
• Safety committee member
• Invoice and create back order picks
Requirements of the AR/Collections Specialist
• Major ERP / Timeshift experience is an asset, Advance skills in Excel.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs
• Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills
• 3+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Are you an AR Professional with previous 3+ years of experience? Do you have previous experience with Timeshift or a similar program? Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop your skills as an AP/AR Specialist? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an AR Clerk to support our client; In this role, you will work full-time hours on a permanent basis, and earning a competitive rate within the industry.
If this is something you are interested in and you have the qualifications for please Apply today. or email your application at Suqran.firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note only those who are qualified will be contacted).
Thank you for your interest in the position.
View Original Source Source