Accounts Payable Clerk
A growing development/property management company is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk with an immediate start date.
The successful applicant must be a team player, able to adapt quickly and possess a friendly and outgoing attitude with good communication skills.
• Direct liaison with Vendors and Site Managers
• Process full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Process expense reports and petty cash reimbursements
• GST Remittance
• Bank Reconciliations
• Reconcile General Ledger
• Prepare timely and accurate corporate credit card reconciliations
• Assist finance team with year end administrative and ad hoc reporting on an as needed basis.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
• Must have an accounting certificate or diploma in accounting with minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Experience in the development/property management industry would be considered an asset.
• Excellent English language communication abilities both, written and verbal.
• Experience with computerized accounting systems.
• Good Microsoft Office Skills; Excellent Spreadsheet capabilities
• Ability to take initiative, good judgment, and anticipate needs and prioritize tasks.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols:
Social distancing/mask wearing. Hand sanitizer and masks provided by the company.
View Original Source Source