Our Client in Burnaby is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their small-medium size family-like business. They have been around for the last 50 years. If you are someone who likes to be an Accounting Manager and has been looking for a firm to stick around for a long period of time, then look no further. You have found it.
If would be an asset if you have the following;
– Understanding of BC Human Resource Practices
– Understanding of manufacturing industry and inventory management
– Understanding and assisting of International and Local Shipping and Receiving (invoices, packing slips, NAFTA, B13, etc.) and corresponding with customers for shipments both domestic and International
– $70k-$80k base salary
– 2-3 weeks vacation
– Free Parking spots
– Great work environment
-Three or more years of work experience in an accounting or finance role
– Education in accounting, finance, or a related field
– Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills for customer service
– Thorough knowledge of (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), standards and regulations
– Experience with accounting software (Adagio), Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.)
– Strong attention to detail
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Accounting Manager”.
To all the candidates who are applying, we appreciate you applying for the position. Only those candidates who are qualified for this position will be contacted.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source