A growing development/property management company is looking for an Accountant with an immediate start date.
The successful applicant must be a team player, able to adapt quickly and possess a friendly and outgoing attitude with good communication skills.
• Direct liaison with Project Managers and Site Managers.
• Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents as directed.
• Prepare detailed monthly reports including unit costing and variance reports.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare general ledger entries and other business-related transactions.
• Assisting finance team with all year end requirements and other financial tasks as required.
• Process full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Bank Reconciliations
• Reconcile General Ledger
• Assist with all year end working papers and relevant schedules
• Prepare timely and accurate corporate credit card reconciliations
• Process expense reports and petty cash reimbursements
• Assist finance team with all year end administrative and ad hoc reporting on an as needed basis.
• Correspondence with CRA on tax related matters
• ust have an accounting certificate or diploma in accounting with minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Experience in the development/property management industry would be considered an asset.
• Excellent English language communication abilities both, written and verbal.
• Experience with computerized accounting systems.
• Good Microsoft Office Skills; Excellent Spreadsheet capabilities
• Ability to take initiative, good judgment, and anticipate needs and prioritize tasks.
Other duties as required.
View Original Source Source