We are seeking an experienced Account Manager with strong business development skills for a well established client of ours in the Industrial Automation sector. Our client is a small/medium sized enterprise with an excellent reputation in their market. The Account Manager will work on account development initiatives and will also cultivate and manage relationships with key existing clients.
-Excellent compensation and benefits
-Great team with well established reputation in the industry
• Build relationships with new clients. Identify new target accounts
• Identify new business opportunities in the core market segments we serve.
With the support of the Director of Business Development:
o Perform market research to provide a solid understanding of the competitive
landscape, future trends and new business opportunities.
o Assist with developing strategic marketing and business plan to enable
diversification and growth of value-added opportunities in existing and new
market segments, applications and industries.
o Assist with the development of business plans to identify new opportunities within
our core market segments.
• Cultivate and manage relationships with key clients and build relationships with new clients.
• Cultivate relationships from the plant level to a senior corporate level to maximize our business opportunities within those accounts.
• Assist with the development of the sales plan.
• Assist with the development of sales forecasts for the near term and future business to ensure a stable workflow and allow planning of long-term infrastructure and resources to support the business
• Manage relationships with supplier partners to provide a focused and coordinated strategy to maximize our mutual business opportunities efficiently.
• Sales Execution
o Prepare professionally developed quotes and proposals, present to clients and
aggressively close orders.
o Some travel required.
• Project Lifecycle Support
o Kickoff meeting with the engineering and production teams.
o Liaison with customers, manage change orders, to ensure orderly project flow.
o Attend Lessons Learned meetings to support the creation of future proposals and
• Promote corporate core values of Teamwork, Quality, Safety, Customer Service,
Integrity and Open, Respectful Communication.
• Substantial commercial, strategic & tactical selling skills.
• Proven track record for closing orders.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable and experienced in developing high-level relationships with new and existing clients.
• Interacting at all levels within our company, our customers and our suppliers.
• Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and time management skills.
• Strong knowledge of leading industrial automation technologies (DCS, PLC, Drives, MCCs) and solutions-based selling. Ability to apply the knowledge to solve problems and improve customer productivity creatively. To be able to understand client’s critical needs/priorities and present solutions to help our clients be successful in meeting operational KPI goals through automation and electrical solutions.
• Experienced working in or with an automation integrator
• Drive to succeed, willing to take on new challenges and have a can-do attitude.
• Team player, adapt and be innovative in an entrepreneurial environment.
• A good understanding of mechanical systems would be an asset.
Qualifications and Education:
• Electrical Engineer or Electrical/Electronic Technician/Technologist, or equivalent work experience. Eligible for membership in APEGBC or ASTTBC.
• Industrial electrical systems design/installations knowledge.
• 5+ years of engineering, 5+ years of business experience, 5+ years of experience in strategic marketing and automation solutions sales.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume via email to Nick Paraskeva | email@example.com
View Original Source Source