Randstad is currently in search of experienced Account Executives to work with a globally-recognized leader in transportation and logistics in Burnaby, BC.
In this role, your ultimate responsibility is to ensure success by selling brokerage services to both new and existing customers.
Your daily responsibilities:
* Independently search, identify, and develop leads through trusted sources and cold calling to secure sales and load volume to meet and exceed your personal goals
* Negotiate with established and enterprising customers to secure profitable rates and ensure total client satisfaction
* Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the industry (rates, carriers, load capacities, equipment types, etc.)
* Collaborate with team members to secure the terms of sale, including negotiating rates, identifying carriers, utilizing specialized equipment, etc.
* Follow established procedures and protocols regarding all loads to ensure the integrity of the shipment
* Update internal tracking and reporting systems regularly to maintain accuracy in sales and volume metrics
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your resume via email at email@example.com as soon as possible!
* Permanent employment
* Competitive compensation rates ($40,000 to $55,000/yr)
* Uncapped commission incentives + bonus opportunities
* 3 weeks of vacation to start
* A comprehensive benefits package beginning on day one including extended health benefits (dental, medical, and vision) pension, life insurance, disability, and more!
* Opportunities for further development within the company
* Placement with a globally-recognized leader in logistics
* Easily accessible via public transit
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
* Asset: 2 years of experience in professional/inside sales, transportation, or third-party logistics (3PL)
* Preferred candidates will have an enthusiastic personality with the drive for success, as well as a congenial disposition with a knack for connecting with people and maintaining relationships
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source