QR Code Link to This Post
IT Support Technicians
We provides a host of IT Support Services, ranging from break-fix agreements to Managed IT Support. With over 18 years of experience in delivering and supporting a variety of IT solutions, our customers are completely confident in our ability to execute. We are based in Burnaby adjoining Vancouver, British Columbia, operating across Canada. Privately owned with years of experience, in-depth knowledge and a high-calibre workforce to deliver IT solutions to its customers.
We are currently looking for two Full-time IT Support Technicians to join our team. To be effective in this role, you should have excellent analytical problem solving skills complimented with the initiative to plan, organize and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment. You should be service-oriented and detail-oriented by providing phone/remote support to the client end users in an efficient and accurate manner. Energetic individuals with a positive attitude and a passion for technology are encouraged to apply. We will support your growth and provide you with the essential platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
• Provide immediate helpdesk service technical support onsite or via phone or email
• Set up hardware; install and configure software
• Troubleshoot technology problems remotely or onsite
• Identify pending issues and quality improvement measures
• Update, escalate and close helpdesk tickets in various systems
• Perform root cause analysis and update documentation on changes made
• Maintain systems, databases and web pages
• Assist with planning and implementing new IT Solutions and projects
• Should have 1-3 years of technical support and customer service experience and working with software related problems
• A+ Certification or equivalent experience
• MCSA or MCP certifications desired but not required
• Experience with Microsoft server based technologies
• Demonstrate respectful written and verbal communication skills
• Comprehension of best practices and how to apply them.
• Ability to read and understand complex technical documentation and client requests
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet all the required deadlines and expectations
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
Salary to commensurate with experience. Availability: ASAP
Please submit resume via email to email@example.com. We thank all interested applicants for applying; only those individuals shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.