Our client in Delta BC, a distribution company is looking for a dynamic Inside Sales Administrator for there well established yet growing team.
This position is responsible to ensure customer satisfaction through receiving, generating and processing sales orders, preparing general correspondence and coordinating service needs. This position also serves as customer contact for such matters as pricing, scheduling and delivery.
Primary Job Duties:
1) Responsible to receive sales orders from customers by phone, fax, email or via sales representatives; enters all information required for order picking into the system; transcribes all non stock material in orders to material control for purchasing purposes
2) Responsible to resolve customer issues and/or problems; liaise with outside sales, accounting/credit department, materials control and warehouse to investigate and resolve issues; recommends improvements and corrective actions
3) Responsible to prepare sales and delivery quotations; communicate quotes and product specifications; liaises with warehouse personnel to co-ordinate deliveries with customers; follows up as required/requested
4) Responsible to actively use selling techniques to increase sales through use and promotion of complimentary and/or substitution products and specially priced items, pro-actively contacts customers as required/requested, reports on customer activity
5) Responsible to follow up on direct shipments from suppliers to customers to ensure order delivery and billing is completed and timely; prepares documentation for customer returned material to stock and/or to the supplier
6) Responsible to remain current with Company products and services
7) Responsible to participate in the Company Health and Safety Program; to undertake training as required/requested; to ensure adherence to all Health and Safety guidelines
8) Other duties as assigned
Secondary Job Duties:
1) Assist with physical inventory as required/requested
2) Assist with reception duties as required/requested
3) Participate in special sales functions and trade shows as required/requested
4) Prepare and generate reports as required/requested
– Competitive compensation $45-55,000/year depending on experience.
– Transit and parking available
– Growing team environment
– Benefits after 3 months probationary period
1) Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
2) Bilingual may be required for some locations
3) High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
4) Self starter, well organized with ability to multi task and work to deadline
5) Computer literate, good mathematical skills
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.