QR Code Link to This Post
Job ID #2679
Our client is seeking a polished and professional Corporate Paralegal to join their company. This is an excellent chance to move in-house and work with a well-established and highly respected company in the heart of Vancouver. The ideal candidate will be motivated, have excellent communication skills and will feel at home in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Paralegal in corporate/commercial, ideally with in-house and law firm experience
• Paralegal diploma or certificate from an accredited institution
• Strong technical skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Duties include:
• Drafting and managing contracts and other legal documents.
• Maintaining the corporate records.
• Liaising with external counsel
• Overseeing the company’s IP portfolio
This role can offer the right candidate responsibility and ownership of their work, ideal for a career motivated Paralegal. If you’re proactive, organized and eager to learn in your new role, this could be the position for you!
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly: email@example.com, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank everyone who applies for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to thigh volume of resumes received.
Thank you for considering R.JOHNSON in your job search. Check out our Legal Recruitment Blog and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.