PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN MEET THE BELOW REQUIRMENTS
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN VANCOUVER AREA INCLUDING SHAWNESSY, OAKRIDGE, KERRISDALE.
– MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND HAVE ACCESS TO VEHICLE EACH SHIFT
– Must be a graduate from a from Care Aide Program and have certification (Home Care Aide/RCA/Long Term Care Aide)
This position is with a home care company, you will be working in client’s homes, not in a facility.
Job Description: We are looking for passionate, qualified & reliable registered Home Health Care Aides to join our extraordinary team! We are a private home care company providing in-home adult and senior care to help the elderly and adult patients.
Job responsibilities may include:
– Preparing nutritious meals
– Assisting with medication management-Performing light housekeeping & laundry
– Assisting with transfers and ambulation
– Taking client shopping & assisting with errands
– Assisting client with personal care and activities of daily living-Transporting client to personal or medical appointment
– Providing dementia & Alzheimer’s support- Providing care to patients in Palliative care- Completing progress logs every shift
– Communicating with family members and care managers in regards to client
-Flexible availability for work
-Legal to work in Canada
-Current certification in CPR/First Aid
-Up to date immunizations, including TB testing
-Ability to speak English, plus other languages an asset but not required
-Must provide a clean criminal record check
-Must have a Smart Phone with data.
-Must provide 3 professional references
– Experience providing care to seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease is an asset
– Must have excellent observation, communication and problem solving skills
– Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the client’s needs to promote their dignity
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND HAVE ACCESS TO VEHICLEI
Job Type: Casual
Required license or certification:
Published at Tue, 23 May 2017 17:34:06 +0000