Fabricana is a family-owned and operated fabric store with locations in Coquitlam and Richmond, B.C. Both stores offer Western Canada’s largest selection of fabrics for bridal & special occasion, quilting, curtains/drapery, upholstery, bedding, fashion, costumes and so much more!
We are looking for both full-time and part-time Sales Associates in our Richmond location for the summer and fall seasons.
A successful candidate will be reliable, willing to learn, adaptable, and will possess a positive attitude with a team-player mindset. As the hours are flexible, a candidate will need to be available for evenings and weekends.
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Assisting customers with buying decisions and providing project advice
• Measuring and cutting fabric to fulfill customer orders
• Helping maintain a tidy looking storefront
• Fluent in English
• Reliable and dependable
• Ability to work well both independently as well as in a team
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Sewing experience is an asset (not required)
Due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.