QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time Auditor
Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Vancouver
“One unstoppable brand with irresistible personality.” That’s Hamptonality, and it’s who we are. At Hampton®, our mission is to satisfy every guest, every time. We made satisfaction a promise from the start with our unconditional, 100% Hampton Guarantee™ — the strongest satisfaction guarantee in the industry.
With more than 1,900 hotels around the world, Hampton Team Members are part of one big, happy family — and that’s how we treat our guests, too. Our friendly, authentic, caring and thoughtful brand of service is called Hamptonality, and it’s more than a word: It’s who we are. Hamptonality is the way we connect with our guests and each other. It’s the spring in our step and the sparkle in our eyes.
Guests at Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites and Hampton by Hilton get a lot more than our signature Hampton®amenities – like a clean and fresh bed, a free, hot breakfast, and high-speed Internet. Here at Hampton®, we know “it’s our staff, not our stuff” that sets us apart. Our Team Members provide award-winning Hamptonality at a great price for every guest, every time.
If you know how to bring enthusiasm, engagement and effort to your work, join us here at Hampton®.
- Be warm, friendly and welcoming to all guests
- Assist guests with checking in and checking out
- Prepare bills and process payments
- Compile record sheets or log books and guest accounts
- Reconciliation of days business, cash, debit and credit
- Handle guest queries and concerns
- Accurately balance, post, investigate and correct any inconsistencies relating to night audit
- Responsible for all aspects of the front office and hotel during the night
- Able to work safely and securely in a manner that protects the integrity and safety of the hotel and guests
- Willingness to do additional work, outside the GSA job description
- Maintain a clear, clean and clutter free front desk
- Ability to work evenings and overnight when required
- A secondary school diploma is required
- Minimum 3 years as a auditor
- Post-secondary training in tourism or hotel management is an asset
- Knowledge of Opera Property Management System is an asset
- Excellent communication, organization and computer skills
- Previous hotel experience is required
- Previous experience in customer service is required
- Cash handling experience is an asset
- Administrative, Problem Solving and Time Management skills
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset
- Working knowledge of the facility, services and local area
- Ability to work well both independently with minimum direction, and as part of a team
- Professional attitude
Please respond to the application request with your resume using the “reply” function above, thank you.
Published at Sat, 20 May 2017 02:35:42 +0000