Do you possess a passion for testing the quality of software from both technical and end user perspectives? Our established Vancouver client, one of the largest international financial institutions in the world, is seeking to hire an Exploratory QA, on a long term contract with a high possibility of extension. Apply to this amazing Exploratory QA opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• 6-month contract with high possibility of extension.
What you’ll be doing?
As an Exploratory QA with our Vancouver client, you will:
• Create, drive and build robust, reusable and scalable test strategies.
• Work within a scrum team and other cross functional teams (if applicable) to plan and execute tests using the latest UI/Mobile test automation technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently for millions of customers.
• Collaborate with architects to ensure solutions adhere to their principles and direction.
• Lead, mentor, up-skill and inspire other testers.
• Use Global Test standards and processes.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and other teams to ensure speed to market following agile practices, escalating issues/concerns appropriately.
How do you qualify?
• Broad experience of Exploratory testing (Functional, User Acceptance, UI, Compatibility).
• Experience of Accessibility Testing and MI Tagging.
• Working knowledge of Agile methodologies, Scrum and Kanban, BDD, TDD.
• Experience working in a ServiceOps and DevOps environment.
• Broad experience working on and testing applications running on different operating systems (Windows, MacOs, iOS, Android).
• Good understanding of UI testing on market leading browsers: Chrome, Safari, IE, FireFox, Opera.
• Working knowledge of APIs within microservices architecture.
• Experience in writing and delivering test plans, test cases and regression packs to enable defect detection and solution validation.
• Previous exposure to collaboration tools (Jira/Confluence) for test and issue/bug management.
• Ability to collaborate with developers – pairing / reviewing unit/UI tests.
• Test automation experience of REST and SOAP based web services.
• Competent with source control management tools: GitLab, GitHub, Nexus.
• Strong experience conducting system, integration, UI and acceptance testing, delivering quality driven applications in line with test strategies.
• Excellent spoken/written communication skills with experience adapting style/approach to fit the audience and message.
If the prospect of collaborating within cross functional teams to test cutting-edge software for millions of users across a global market intrigues you, then the Exploratory QA role with our Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you! Please contact Leo Karlovskiy with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.