QR Code Link to This Post
The legendary Cambie Malone’s Group is looking for an Executive Assistant with paralegal experience to join our team in Downtown Vancouver.
We are in search of an ambitious, highly organized, self-motivated individual to help grow, develop and promote our food and beverage and real estate properties located in downtown Vancouver BC + Vancouver Island, BC.
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys fulfilling a supporting role for the CEO, thrives in a fast-paced environment, knows how to multitask and is able to handle multiple projects and not afraid to work hard to deliver results. This individual will directly report to the CEO of the company.
This role is quite a hybrid, and paralegal experience is greatly preferred. As the company operates numerous businesses on the mainland and Vancouver Island, this individual needs to be extremely well-organized, as they will be responsible for delineating and organizing various agendas, both legal and corporate.
If you are aspiring for a position in law or is a lawyer or legal assistant, who is looking for a unique and varied work environment this position is ideal.
• Knowledge of BC online and corporate filings.
• Familiar with civil procedure rules.
• Knowledge and assistance in filing application with the City of Vancouver for permits.
• Familiar with Small Claims procedure.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Good writing and composition skills.
• Computer fluent and savvy.
Why work with us:
• You will get to work with a team of highly motivated professionals from different departments within the group, to reach a common goal. Your targets and goals will be clearly laid out to you before each financial period.
• We promote a work-life balance philosophy, which means that you will get to enjoy work as much as you enjoy your personal time.
• Our team is always encouraged to develop and grow within their department. We will support your career growth and development whenever appropriate.
• A large group of hospitality locations means plenty of career advancements and new roles are available to the right candidate.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please forward your resume with any questions you may have and we will get in touch with you if we think you are the right fit!