QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, located in the Kitsilano area is looking for an Executive Assistant/HR and Office Manager to join their team!
This is newly created role. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self starter who can be pro- active, collaborative and wants to join a team of professionals delivering a luxury brand to a high end clientele. In this role you will work directly with the CEO and the Management Team and will be responsible for a wide range of confidential administrative HR and administrative support.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Manage all CEO’s internal and external communications and liaise with third parties on his behalf.
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents, meeting agendas, follow-ups for the CEO and the management team.
• Schedule meetings and appointments for the CEO and the management team, arrange outside venues where necessary.
• Liaise with the travel provider to manage booking for the CEO, the management team and other staff.
• Maintain vacation schedule for all staff and coordinate/resolve any potential booking conflicts.
• Manage the Administration team across the organization, including hiring, training, ensuring coverage during weekends and staff absence.
• Design and maintain company wide Administration policies and procedures, ensure adherence to these and other policies and procedures residing with the Administration team.
• Organize or assist during organization of variety of company events.
• Liaise with third parties and assist employees in HR matters, provide support during recruitment process, draft employment agreements and job change letters, maintain the employee handbook and coordinate performance review process.
• Oversee administration of benefits, new staff sign-up and any subsequent changes.
• Assistance with payroll as needed
• Maintain an organized filing system both paper and electronic.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and personal attributes
• Business Administration or other related education is an asset
• Minimum of two + years as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to the CEO / senior management in addition to experience in HR and office administration
• Customer service experience
• Proficiency with MS Office suite
• Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of responsibilities
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Previous HR experience is an asset
• Basic understanding of payroll processing preferred but not require
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Friendly and professional demeanour
• Self-motivated and result driven
• Detail oriented
• Ability to prioritize variety of tasks
• Tact and diplomacy, upholding high level of confidentiality
• Flexible and adaptable
This position will offer compensation in the range of $55,000 – $70,000 per year plus benefits after 3 months of employment.
If this sounds like the position for you, please forward your resume in WORD format to Karen Fraser. Refer to position Ref. # KFEAOM in your email subject line.