ETL Developer – Contract – Vancouver BC
Are you an experienced ETL Developer with a strong background working on Enterprise projects? Are you looking for your next long-term project?
We are looking for an ETL Developer for an initial 6 month contract with the potential for extensions.
– Design and implement ETL deliverables; collaborates with IT and business teams to ensure ETL
services meet data conversion requirements
– Assist business analysts with data profiling, confirming business rules with data, as-is/to-be field
mappings and implement data quality checks
– Ensures consistency of the ETL development approach with standardized tools, methodologies,
policies and procedures
– Assist with the testing and implementation of data fixes as required during rollout
– Ensure that client information is protected per BC Housing’s Policies throughout the project
Ideal candidates must-have’s:
– A recognized degree or certificate in Business Administration, Computer Science or MIS
– 2-5 years of experience developing with an enterprise level ETL tool
– Customer service oriented, with strong analytic, problem-solving and business acumen
– 2-5 years of development experience with SQL and PL/SQL.
– 2+ years of experience working with Oracle databases.
– A self-starter and a team player
If you want to be considered for this contract, apply today!