QR Code Link to This Post
Kids & Company is one of Canada’s largest corporate child care with over 90 child care centres and is still growing! If you are looking for a place to grow, then keep on reading!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven team player who has the passion and enthusiasm for wanting to make a difference to each and every child.
What the day-to-day looks like:
You will provide nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting You will help children to learn and grow with our personalized curriculum which includes pre-literacy and reading, artistic expression, music, movement, science and exploration, and language A typical day may be filled with reading stores, teaching songs, preparing craft materials and much more!
What will you bring to the table?
– Early Childhood Educator (Must have BC License)
– CPR and First Aid Certification
– A positive, fun-loving attitude
– Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
– A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
What is in it for you?
– Opportunities for Career Advancement & Promotion
– Continuous support for professional development
– Take leadership roles to help impact the lives of countless number of children and families
– Comprehensive Benefit Programs
– Ability to transfer locations
– Enjoy 35% off our child care services and receive 20 days of Free Back up Child Care per year!
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com
Published at Wed, 18 Jul 2018 18:29:24 +0000