QR Code Link to This Post
Build a Career with an Industry Leader
Strong Training · Career Growth · Top Pay & Benefits · Great Culture
If you combine your customer-facing experience with an upbeat personality and the ability to build rapport with callers, consider bringing your career to Move Canada. Here’s why:
- This is a great way to learn about the real estate industry and grow your skills and experience with a fast-growing company
- We provide extensive, paid, new-hire training sessions.
- You’ll work with great people in a friendly and relaxed (jeans every day) environment
- We offer a competitive wage&, potential performance incentives and excellent benefits
- You’ll work Monday through Friday — a nice change if your current job requires evening, weekend and holiday work
As Customer Success Specialist, you will provide onboarding and training for new users of Move’s® real estate solutions, which includes Top Producer™ real estate’s most intuitive customer contact management (CRM) software for agents and brokers.
To be a good fit for the Customer Success Specialist opportunity, you will have:
- Successful experience in customer-facing roles such as customer service, hospitality, retail, etc.
- An outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Technical savvy and the ability to navigate multiple systems and learn new applications quickly
- Solid typing/keyboarding skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- A strong work ethic and a high degree of personal accountability and integrity
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
You will join a leading online real estate destination that provides internet advertising, branding and lead generation solutions to real estate agents and brokers nationwide. Realtor.com®, the official site of the National Association of REALTORS®, is the leading homes for sale website, offering more listings and essential real estate related information to over 55 million consumers each month. Top Producer helps brokers and agents keep sales pipelines running smoothly with automated, personalized features that are fast, easy and in the cloud. Realtor.com and Top Producer are operated by Move, Inc. and owned by News Corporation, one of the largest media and information services companies in the world.
Published at Mon, 09 Jul 2018 12:12:01 +0000