QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a full-time corporate legal assistant with 2 or more years of experience to join our corporate department. The person we are looking for must have excellent multitasking and interpersonal skills; and not be afraid to take on challenging new tasks.
We are a mid-size law firm located in South West Vancouver. We offer a collegial work environment; reasonable hours; a competitive salary; and medical and dental benefits.
Type of job duties and responsibilities:
– annual report maintenance of 500+ companies;
– preparing and filing documents for incorporations, extra-provincial incorporations, business names, partnerships and limited partnerships;
– preparing documentation for re-organizations, dissolutions, restoration and share purchase and sale transaction;
– updating, maintaining and correcting deficiencies in corporate Minute Book; and
– perform other related duties as required.
– A graduate of Legal Secretarial Program or General Administrative Program;
– 2+ years working as a legal assistant in Corporate Law;
– Proficiency with ALF corporate;
–Excellent communication skills (written & verbal);
– Excellent technical and computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and B.C. Online;
– Ability to prioritize and multitask;
– Self-starter that can work independently with minimal direction;
– Strong attention to detail, organized, punctual, and reliable; and
– Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin will be an asset
If you are interested in the above position, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter to this email. All applications will be kept confidential and only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.