QR Code Link to This Post
A celebration of Vancouver’s cultural diversity and natural environment Hawksworth Restaurant showcases ingredient-led, contemporary cuisine. Hawksworth Restaurant is located in the heart of the city at Georgia and Howe Streets within the legendary Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
We are currently seeking an energetic, eager, and ambitious Catering Chef de Partie to join our group of world-class chefs.
Who You Are:
• A team-player; you thrive in a team environment and are an expert communicator in the kitchen
• You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced environments, preferably in a fine dining establishment
• You’re a born chef; you have superior technical and natural cooking abilities
• A minimum of 2 years of kitchen experience
• Open availability- including mornings, evenings, and weekends
• A desire to grow and learn in a dynamic work environment
Nice to Have:
• A culinary school diploma is preferred, but not required
• Catering experience is preferred, but not required
Among the many perks of working with Hawksworth are the opportunity to receive great instruction from some of the city’s best chefs, the ability to be promoted and grow within the company, and extended health benefits to all kitchen employees. Compensation is dependent on experience but does include extended health benefits and gratuities.
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to the Hawksworth team! While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Published at Fri, 19 May 2017 17:04:19 +0000