QR Code Link to This Post
Bouygues Energies and Services Canada is currently hiring for highly motivated Light Duty Cleaners (casual) to perform all aspects of janitorial work at our secure site in Surrey.
As an On Call Light Duty Cleaner, you would not have set work shifts but would be asked to fill work shifts at various times and days based on your availability.
In addition to your relevant experience and knowledge, your experience and qualifications should include:
• Clean carpets, mats and rugs for bacterial control by treating and/or vacuuming as required
• Clean washrooms by washing and disinfecting all washroom floors, toilets, sinks, counters and mirrors, polishing metal and porcelain fixtures and replenishing toilet tissue, sanitary liners and soap as required.
• Empty all waste baskets and recycling bins cleaning and relining baskets, removing garbage from building and compacting as required.
• Wash and dust areas, such as walls, windows, ceilings, air vents and ducts
• Transport light furniture and/or equipment manually and/or using aides such as dollies and carts if needed.
• Remove heavy garbage and operate a compactor as required.
• Ability to interact positively in a team-oriented environment
• Health and safety orientation and familiarity with safe work practices
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Good command of the English Language, both verbal and written) with facility staff and/or visitors.
• Ability to carry out essential job functions (lifting, bending and operating cleaning equipment)
• Clean and disinfect all horizontal surfaces such as furniture, workstations, woodwork, blinds, fixtures and fittings by dusting, damp wiping and polishing as required.
• High dust and low dust as required to meet Cleaning Outcome Standards.
• Maintain housekeeping-related equipment by cleaning, lubricating and replacing items such as filter bags and belts.
• Maintain storage areas and cleaning equipment, carts, materials and supplies in a safe and orderly manner in order to ensure the safety of staff and the public.
Bouygues E&S is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace, offers a respectful work environment. This is a unionized position. This position requires a positive, ‘Can Do’ attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced, physically demanding, and customer service oriented environment. You will be required to pass an enhanced government security clearance.
Compensation: $16.21 per hour to start ($17.21 after probation)
Thank you for your interest in employment with Bouygues E&S. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for consideration.
Published at Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:07:12 +0000