Are you looking to enhance your Case Management experience in one of Canada’s largest insurance companies? We have an opportunity with strong growth potential available.
Randstad is recruiting for a self-motivated individual to join one of our top clients as an Absence Management Solutions Case Manager. This is an excellent opportunity working within disability management and working along with Return to Work Specialists. If you have prior experience in a similar role apply now.
– Developing, monitoring and implementing innovative vocational rehabilitation services and goal orientated rehabilitation plans for claimants in receipt of short and long term disability benefits
-Direct contact or meeting with policyholders, claimants, physicians and other health care professionals in order to facilitating more timely return to work for claimants
Working for a leading company
12 month contract – strong possibility of being permanent
Monday to Friday
8am to 5pm
Start date: September 24th, 2018
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide you with a wide range of options to suit your needs.
Minimum 1 year + experience/education within disability management or health science field such as Kinesiology, Human Kinetics, Physiotherapy, etc
• Strong customer service, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
• Proven analytical, organization, creativity and decision making skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology is a must
• Bilingual in French/English is preferred, but not required
If you are interested in the Intake Case Coordinator in Vancouver, please apply online at www.randstad.ca. Qualified candidates will be contacted.