QR Code Link to This Post
Trillium Talent Resource Group is searching for an Operations Branch Manager. If you have the drive to be exceptional at helping associates and clients meet their goals, we want to talk with you! We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and great commission structure!
The Branch Manager is responsible for driving Recruiting operations and overall Staff Management.
The main responsibilities include:
1) Achieving profit results consistent with established expectations
2) Effective management of temporary and permanent staff
3) Developing key relationships with stakeholders within assigned clients.
Responsibilities of the Branch Manager
• Provide overall supervision to branch operations.
• Conduct service calls to ensure quality customer service and achievement of client KPI’s.
• Implement and manage detailed recruiting plan and build pool of qualified associates.
• Monitor activities designed to recruit, train and retain temporary associates needed to fill all available assignments.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems or complaints of temporary associates, as well as, clients and other personnel.
Requirements of the Branch Manager
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory or leadership role; staffing industry experience strongly preferred
• Previous experience as Branch Manager
• Knowledge and contacts within the Healthcare industry is a definite asset
• Existing contacts across other industries and the ability to utilize those relationships
• Ability to travel to various locations and customer sites as needed; reliable transportation a must
• Ability to work effectively and independently as well as in a group setting
• The ability to prospect for new clients.
• The ability to manage the office P&L and budgeting.
• Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and CRM.
• Proven functionality and success in a fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented working environment
• Exceptional communication skills
Why Trillium Talent Resource Group?
• Dynamic Leadership Team with more than 20 years of combined experience in staffing.
• Defined quality process that is far superior to the competition.
• Great base salary with commissions and bonuses.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume.
Published at Thu, 12 Jul 2018 00:14:57 +0000