QR Code Link to This Post
After a massive growth cycle in 2017, we are hiring NEW TEAM MEMBERS who will help us continue our success in 2018 and beyond!
We are a unique organization full of positive people who believe in making a difference in the financial futures of our clients by providing a service that is unlike any other insurance company in Canada. We’re looking for experienced Customer Service and Sales Representatives to help our existing clients make well-informed decisions, as well as expand our client base in the Lower Mainland.
Founded in the early 1900’s, The Comprehensive Coverage Group offers both PART-TIME and FULL-TIME positions for those looking for stability in the work place. We also offer the highest paid entry-level positions in the industry and exciting growth opportunities based on merit for people who are ambitious, career-minded self-starters.
What We’re Looking For:
• 2+ years of customer service or sales experience (management experience an asset)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Experience working in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Proactive approach to work
What Makes Us Unique:
• Our ability to go above and beyond the traditional rules of insurance companies
• We have the competitive edge when it comes to covering hazardous activities and occupations
• We come highly recommended by our clients for providing an excellent service only available through our organization
• The Better Business Bureau and A.M. Best both rate us A+ Superior for our exceptional financial strength, management and payment of claims promptly and fairly
Positions begin at entry-level with advancement opportunities based on performance. Primary responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) working with customers to provide product knowledge, and working with other team members to increase our client base in the area.
All qualified candidates will have schooling, licensing, and training expenses covered by the company, as well as be provided with a brand new iPad for both personal and professional use.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with some very talented people, grow your skill sets, and really help people while creating and growing a very substantial income for yourself. Positions are filling fast so don’t wait for something to happen, make it happen now!
To be considered for an interview, please email us a brief description of why you would be an asset to our organization, a phone number to contact you, and your resume or a link to your LinkedIn.
Published at Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:26:56 +0000