QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an energetic Behaviour Interventionist to be part
of a home-based team in the Deep Cove for our social and energetic 10-year-old daughter with autism spectrum disorder.
Experience working with children with developmental disabilities preferred, but not required. All training will be provided under the supervision of Justine Banigan BCaBA and supervising BCBA.
• One-on-one support in the home and in the community
• Developing independence in life skills, academics, and social skills
• 2 2-hour sessions a week
• 1 team meeting per month
Qualifications / Requirements:
• self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, and creative
• strong communication skills
• experience working with children
• background in related fields is an asset (psychology, education, speech
and language pathology)
• clear criminal record check completed within the last 12 months
• minimum 1-year commitment
Wage: competitive wage (TBD based on qualification and experience)
This position will appeal particularly to people with an interest in special
education, speech/language pathology, and related fields, and is an excellent
opportunity for those looking for experience in teaching and supporting
individuals with special needs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Published at Fri, 19 May 2017 16:43:40 +0000