Required in house automotive mechanical repairer to maintain employer’s fleet of vehicles. Formal mechanical training of at least 1 year preferred. Also, related mechanical repairing work experience of at least 2 years preferred. The duties to be performed are:
1. Inspecting vehicles of the employer’s fleet.
2. Checking mechanical issues with transmissions, engines, brake systems.
3. Checking for malfunctions and diagnosing faults.
4. Seeking instructions from employer after recommending repairing or replacing the malfunctioning part.
5. Keeping vehicles in the fleet in good mechanical order and carrying out the required repairs to keep the vehicles operational.
6. Testing and adjusting vehicles to specifications for proper performance.
7. Reporting weekly to management with a list of automotive problems and the work performed to rectify the problems.
Salary will be dependent on experience, training and ability.
Work location: Jhutty Farming & Contracting Ltd. Unit 201 – 12677 – 80 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 3A6
Full –time position.
Indigenous people, new comers to Canada are welcome to apply. Also, handicapped and people with disabilities are also welcome to apply.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org