QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Auto Glass Technician
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass has an opening for a Full-Time Autoglass Technician at our Stores. We are seeking skilled and motivated apprentices who are seeking an opportunity to increase his/her productivity and earnings, and a positive work environment. As sales continue to increase, Kirmac requires additional technicians to better serve our customers and maintain capacity levels. Kirmac will work with you to achieve your red seal certification in automobile glass.
Autoglass Technicians at Kirmac are primarily responsible for:
- Replacement of windshields
- R&I of different glass on the vehicle
- Rock chip repairs
- Cleaning the inside of a vehicle
Autoglass Technicians are expected to maintain high quality levels while working in a productive and efficient manner.
The pay structure for this position is hourly.
Ideal candidates should have their red seal certification for auto glass or is currently enrolled in the red seal certification program.
Kirmac is a family owned and operated leader in the collision repair industry. Founded in 1973, Kirmac currently operated 16 locations across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. Kirmac is a progressive company with organized, clean and well-equipped shops. With multiple locations, Kirmac is able to provide you with an opportunity to work closer to home.
For testimonials from other than work at Kirmac, please visit www.kirmac.com/kirmaccollision/employee-testimonials.
Beyond the formal requirements traditionally expected of a technician, we are most interested in finding someone who is aligned with our culture and values, as “goodness of fit” is imperative for this hire.
Behavioral Characteristic Qualifications and Requirements
The following characteristics are positive attributes that match Kirmac culture and values:
- Able to multi-task in a high-pressure and fast paced environment.
- Self-governing, proactive, and responsible for accomplishing personal and company goals without the need for daily coaching or prompting from Management.
- Able to deliver results while working with others, and join a team culture that is respectful and supports the company values of Care, Teamwork, Honesty and Respect.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions.
Interested in applying for this position?! Apply HERE today!
Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Published at Wed, 16 May 2018 14:55:46 +0000