QR Code Link to This Post
Kambo is an established Canadian company that helps businesses reduce and manage their energy costs. This is an exceptional time for Kambo, we are excited to grow our passionate and dedicated team to meet growing interest in the energy efficiency sector.
We are looking for Apprentice Electricians at all levels to help with commercial electrical contracting, lighting retrofits, and maintenance. The successful candidates will have experience with commercial repairs and installs and will have completed at least first year and foundations schooling. To thrive in this role, you must be able to adapt easily to changing schedules and priorities. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, adjectives like motivated, competent, and intuitive describe you perfectly!
• Must have at least first year and foundations schooling
• Some travel required. Must be prepared to occasionally work on projects out of town.
• Some experience in commercial installs and repairs preferred
• A natural communicator with great people skills who can adapt to a changing environment
• Valid, clean Class 5 driver license.
• Clean Criminal Background and Drivers Abstract are required.
• Written and spoken English
Compensation & Benefits
• Compensation will be matched to apprentice level
• Starting at $14.40 / hr up to $25.60 per hour
• Health benefits included
• Access to additional training and mentoring available
• Fun work environment with frequent social events
• Flexible schedules
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a bit about yourself with ‘Apprentice Electrician’ in the subject. We thank all those who apply, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.