QR Code Link to This Post
Platinum Properties Group Corp. is a full-service investment and real estate developer, which specializes in helping our clientele build investment real estate portfolios. The company has a number of divisions specializing in areas such as property management, property development, and continues to acquire and grow its corporate real estate portfolio across Canada.
We are searching for an Assistant Property Manager
• 5 years property management experience
• Experience overseeing major capital and cosmetic repairs
• Demonstrated cost control experience
• Track record in creating and delivering accurate budgets
• Desire to build strong teams for a long-term commitment
• Travel required
• Based in Vancouver
Profile of role:
• Strong management and rental knowledge
• Renting out and maintaining occupancy in buildings
• Track record of keeping expenses low and overall performance
• Ability to develop and implement a strong property management system
• Ensure all tenant rental payments are received in a timely manner
• Excellent customer/client care
• Meet with tenants on a regular basis. Initiate correspondence as needed.
• Co-ordinate and supervise delivery of services to tenants.
• Administer leases
• Review, approve and distribute rental instalment notices. Discuss as necessary.
• Review, approve and distribute annual operating cost and property tax adjustment invoices.
• Liaise with architects, designers, consultants and contractors on Landlord Work or improvement work. Plan
and coordinate the projects. Ensure code compliance.
• Prepare detailed annual operating budget for properties including capital programs.
• Review monthly financial statements for properties, compare to budgets and prepare variance reports in a
• Review and approve all expenses incurred in the operation of the properties.
Interested candidates should send their resume to us by e-mail.
No phone calls please