QR Code Link to This Post
Our growing group of companies are looking for Junior Sales and New Business Development Representative.
Company: Telrad & HeadsetCanada.com Group of Companies
Where we are: Metro Vancouver (Office in Richmond)
What we do: We sell business Phone Systems and Telecom Accessories. Our team of professionals specialize in the provision of innovative Telecommunication Solutions and Services for Business. We have been in business for 35+ years selling locally and across North America.
What you will be selling: Our innovative and locally designed Cloud/Hosted IP Telephony Solutions and On Premise IP-PBX Phone Systems.
Start Date: Immediately
Is this for You?
Do you have a passion for delivering on revenue targets and a commitment to delivering outstanding client service?
Do you enjoy and excel at new business development?
Are you results focused and self-motivated?
Are you excited about working in an established, high-potential, innovative Telecommunication company?
Do you have the discipline and drive needed stay focused on the task at hand?
We are hiring full-time Sales & New Business Development Representatives based in our Headquarters in Richmond.
We are only looking for exceptional people. As such, we will reward you accordingly and provide a compensation package commensurate with effort and results.
The Role & Responsibilities
• Immediately respond to and deliver an exceptionally high conversion rate for all inbound leads.
• Prospect and cold call as appropriate within your assigned territory to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• You will work with the internal team to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
• Meet with clients (in-person) to deliver proposals and ensure the highest level of closure rate possible.
• Maintain the necessary conversion / closure rate to realize annual target objectives.
• Build and maintain the necessary pipeline coverage to ensure achievement of target.
• Manage the customer relationship and sales process to ensure the highest possible win rate.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose and continue to enhance company’s performance.
The Person/Ideal Candidate
• You have the ability to quickly understand both the technical and business needs of a customer and articulate a clear value proposition that results in a sale.
• You do not shy away from cold calling and constantly innovate to find new ways to reach your targeted leads.
• You are a closer with a validated and verifiable track record of an exceptional win rate.
• You have solid opportunity qualifying skills and apply these effectively to ensure you are focusing on the correct opportunities that will yield results.
• Highly organized — you will be expected to balance a variety of tasks, and to keep everything moving forward towards clear goals at a rapid pace
• Personable AND effective – your passion for your role and our company is infectious, and inspires customers and teammates alike.
• You will be honest and demonstrate uncompromising integrity — always managing expectations and delivering on commitments.
• Strong character and work ethic with a passion and reputation for going the extra mile.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
• You will be flexible, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, a self-starter with the ability to get the job done. Attitude is extremely important!
• You will not only be very willing to learn but a quick study, going the extra mile to get up to speed quickly.
• Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• 2-5 years’ experience in sales role, particularly with a focus on new business development.
• It would be a great asset if you had experience within the IT/ISP/Managed Support/Telecom Industry.
We are looking for people who aspire to grow with the organization and who see this as a step in their career advancement. Our environment is fast paced and we expect our people’s development to be the same. We want you to make a positive impact on this role immediately. We then look for consistent over-performance. From there we expect you will challenge us to find the next role up for you.
What’s in it for you?
Basic package of between $ 30,000 and $ 35,000 base salary plus commission….potential OTE of $70,000+ in your first year. This is performance dependent but as you are a high-performer, you expect accountability built into your role.
As your performance increases, so does your compensation.
We are committed to the training and development of our people. This is a partnership. If you are the right candidate, we know continual learning and skills development will be important for you. We will provide you with focused coaching and training from senior managers and consultants with exceptional track-records.
As this is a new product to market, the sky is the limit for you — both from an earnings and career opportunity standpoint.
Located centrally in Richmond, we are a business with a dynamic and energetic culture. Great working environment!
Well established, with an exceptional reputation, we have been delivering innovative telephony and telecommunications solutions to businesses all over Vancouver for over 35 years.
As a dynamic business, our high standards, innovative technology and customer service values are reflected in our long standing customer relationships and technology awards.
We are experiencing and targeting aggressive growth and are looking for someone who is able to help create and share in the success.
We believe the caliber and results of our people are the single biggest determining factor in the success of our company. If you are a star performer, we want you to be part of this team.
To Apply: Please reply to this Craigslist Ad and send us your CV with a cover letter!