QR Code Link to This Post
Our growing low voltage security company needs to add another skilled technician to cover the lower mainland. Safe Home Security specializes in Residential and commercial alarm, CCTV, access control, AV, automation and theatre systems.
In your role you will
• Install and maintain security alarms, access control, CCTV, home theatre and automation systems to the highest professional standard.
• Demonstrate system usage to clients based on their specific needs and habits.
• Complete contracts, service sheets, and technician forms accurately on a daily basis.
• Safely operate vehicle in accordance with company policy.
• Support positive customer interactions.
• Manage your daily schedule independently allowing for adjustments due to project changes.
• Cross sell specific products for customers based on your professional recommendations.
• Efficiently manage time during workday to ensure jobs completed within allotted time.
• Take ownership of customer satisfaction and overall success of operational process by communicating issues, delays, scheduling conflicts and potential equipment requirements.
• Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and your coworkers.
• Perform overtime as required to complete projects.
• TQ Security qualification or Security installation program through BCIT
• Experience with DSC, Ademco, or 2GIG alarm panels
• Knowledge of CCTV, low voltage pre-wire, automation or access control
• Able to operate variety of hand tools, drills and electronics
• Previous customer service/customer facing experience
• Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn
• Strong communication skills and a desire for customer satisfaction
• Focused problem-solving ability
Salary – based on experience – TQ $25-35 hourly
If you would like to chat about this opportunity more, please email a copy of your resume, and outline your ambitions.
Published at Sun, 03 Jun 2018 00:03:32 +0000