Our client, Top 4 Accounting industry is looking for a Tax Administrator to work a 2-month contract at their Surrey office. The successful candidate will be paid at $18/hr per hour.
Assembling documents from personal clients electronically using Adobe Acrobat and several other
• Assembling and finalizing tax returns electronically.
• Organizing, photocopying and scanning tax payer slips and other documents.
• Organizing and maintaining the business areas.
• Collecting and delivering folders to staff.
• Reception coverage when required.
• Filing final documents into LoS repositories (eg Tax DMS), if requested.
• Printing/formatting of Excel or Google documents.
• Gain experience working for an industry leading and globally recognized Accounting and Finance Firm
• Work full-time hours on a short-term contract with the possibility to an extension
• Earn $18 per hour
• Surrey Location
**Available and willing to work overtime hours during term of contract (some evenings and weekends).***
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Solid understanding of MS Office, including strong Word and Excel skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Some knowledge of working in PDF programs.
• High School Education or Above