QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is looking for a permanent full time Administrative/Investment Assistant. Work hours will be Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
A financial planning company offering a multitude of services.
We offer financial planning in the areas of investment management, income tax planning and preparation, retirement planning, estate planning, and financial risk management.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Minimum 2 years of administrative experience preferred.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and possesses an understanding of databases.
• A very detail-oriented individual who can multi task.
• A strong team player who is also capable of working independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Conscientious nature and strong client service skills are a must.
• A high degree of professionalism and organizational skills.
• Has a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Mathematical and analytical skills would be a definite asset.
• Working knowledge of the mutual fund industry would be a definite asset.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Executing and following-up on investment trades
• Completing investment forms and documentation
• Client correspondence
• Data entry and filing
• Other administrative duties as assigned
Please forward your resume and cover letter in WORD format to the attention of Emily.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary $34,000 – $38,000 commensurate with experience, with excellent benefits.
Published at Sat, 13 Jan 2018 01:59:38 +0000