QR Code Link to This Post
Would you like to represent an environmentally-responsible and forward-thinking company?
Would you enjoy spending your days delivering excellent customer service, maintaining clear communication between team members, and supporting efficient, effective office practices?
We’re looking to add to our office admin team and are seeking someone who will be:
– Monitoring our call centre and booking estimates for our sales team
– Making sales calls
– Tracking and recording all client data
– Corresponding and following up with clients and staff through email and phone calls
– Keeping our office awesome. Tidying up, ensuring office supplies are stocked, taking messages, and jumping in to help each other wherever necessary.
– Developing yourself personally and professionally. We’re big on that.
At Eco Paving, we’re experiencing exponential growth and are looking for superstars that want to grow with us. For the right person, this position has the potential to evolve into an Executive Assistant role.
The right fit for this administrative position will be:
– Experienced at providing exceptional customer service. You know what it takes to make a sale. You’re friendly, professional and take ownership of your work.
– Detail oriented, organized, and focused. You don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
– A multi-tasking octopus. You easily prioritize tasks and manage your time appropriately.
– Proactive. You’re a problem solver who will jump in to make improvements wherever necessary.
– A fast learner. You’re comfortable learning new systems, software and figuring out what’s up. (You’ll need to be proficient with MS Office and Macs.)
– An excellent communicator, both written and verbal. In order to keep things running smoothly, we need to communicate clearly with one another.
– A hard worker who likes to have fun. That’s just how we do it around here.
– A question asker. If you don’t know, ask! We’re always happy to help each other.
– Kind, empathetic, and wants to contribute to a great team.
Eco Paving is a leader in the construction industry because we offer excellent customer service while delivering consistent high quality work with every project. We’re inspired to exceed expectations, and are highly respected in the community. Our passion not only provides a gorgeous alternative to traditional paving but it also focuses on helping our communities be more Eco-friendly.
We specialize in resurfacing both residential and commercial driveways, patios, pool decks, playgrounds, and splash pads. Our product is made out of recycled rubber and we install projects all throughout British Columbia. Our product restores elegance to properties and we take great pride in our service that consistently sets us apart from our competitors.
How to apply:
If you think this would be a good opportunity for you, please reply with a brief cover letter to letting us know why. Please also attach your resume and include the email heading “I’m the Admin you’re looking for!”
We look forward to hearing from you!
Published at Thu, 25 Jan 2018 18:32:28 +0000