QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, enCompass Solutions Group, is an engineering services firm based in Port Coquitlam, BC. They manage high profile projects across the province across many industry sectors. Their work is highly technical and uses the most innovative software and electronic technologies available. Due to significant growth of their business, they’re currently looking to hire an accounting/administrative assistant to their administration team. If you thrive on being the “swiss-army knife” of the office where no task is too small or too big and no two days are alike, then this may be the opportunity for you.
What You’ll Be Doing Everyday:
• Provide administrative support to the senior management team, which may include document management, calendaring, making travel arrangements
• Assist the business development team in coordinating marketing initiatives
• Support the finance team with invoicing and procurement tasks
• Assist technical staff with project administration; be tenacious in getting the information you need from others
• Order supplies and ensure the office has what it needs to function optimally
• Be a positive force for teamwork, client service, and a well-run office environment
Ideally, You’ll Bring:
• A minimum three years’ experience of administration, office management, and accounting assistant experience, ideally in a project-based, service-driven business environment
• Proven ability to complete selected accounting tasks such as invoicing, tracking documentation, and accurate data processing
• A strong systems orientation, fluency in the use of MS Office, Great Plains or similar program
• Proven ability to solo on your own work responsibilities, and be able to contribute as a team player, with the demonstrated willingness to learn and adapt to a variety of tasks and people
• A very professional demeanor coupled with a positive and constructive sense of humor
• Strong organization skills, accuracy and detail-orientation are integral to success in this role
• Formal bookkeeping or accounting training would be a definite asset
• A vehicle is essential for transportation to and from work
The company offers competitive compensation, full employee benefits, and support for ongoing training and development. If you enjoy taking initiative in a dynamic, action-oriented work environment and have the background described, we’d love to hear from you.
TO APPLY: Please upload your resume at www.centrepointcareer.com; click on Career Opportunities, then Current Searches. For more information, please contact Julie Block at 604.985.5072.
Published at Thu, 15 Feb 2018 22:12:02 +0000