QR Code Link to This Post
We’re seeking an experienced Accounts Manager in our studio/storefront in Vancouver, BC. (40 hrs a week, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays if needed)
Erin Templeton has been designing and producing bags out of new and recycled leather in Vancouver, BC since 2001. Our open production studio/storefront opened in 2007 in historic Chinatown, and we lovingly hand craft all Erin Templeton pieces from there. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Accounts Manager to join our team.
The ideal Accounts Manager for us should have:
– First and foremost! Clear, open and concise communication skills with clients, interns, colleagues, and of course, Erin.
– Experience in sales, account relations, and on-line marketing
– Extremely organized, detail-oriented multi-tasker with strong ability to prioritize
– Ability to concentrate and thrive in an open studio environment
– Pro-active with initiative to generate sales and develop good customer relationships
– Strong work ethic and flexibility to deal with unpredictable and constant flow of work activity
– Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word) proficient
– Experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Social media savvy: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Mailchimp
– Shopify website upkeep and updates
– Develop and coordinate strategic sales cycles shaped around Erin Templeton’s target season markets (Fall/Winter & Spring/Summer)
– Organize and track all sales generated through wholesale purchases
– Research and initiate marketing plans and strategies that maintain a clear and consistent brand vision with intent to generate sales.
– Manage, upkeep, and track all social media accounts
– Provide input and analyze the effectiveness of sales, marketing initiatives and costs to continually improve bottom-line results
– Communicate directly with wholesale clients, on-line and in-store customers, and oversee all orders placed
– Organize shipping and correct return of samples to clients, press and prospective clients
– Connect and respond to press inquiries, mailouts, and seasonal press releases
Please email cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Drop-ins with resumes are okay, but please do not phone the shop!
Experience and interests in fashion and vintage preferred but not required.
This post will be available until filled. It is our hope that the right candidate will start ASAP, so we can have as much cross over training time as possible. Thanks so much! We look forward to meeting you.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for the available positions, however, only the candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Erin Templeton.