Electrician/ Electrical Journeyman/ Apprentices (GVRD)

QR Code Link to This Post Torr Electric Ltd. is looking to hire apprentices and Journeyman electricians, to join our young and exciting team. We specialize in high-end residential and commercial work. Successful candidates must have experience in new construction and renovations. Must speak fluent english, have basic tools and reliable transportation. Torr Electric offers competitive wages, benefits… Read More »

Engineer In Training – Electrical – City of Vancouver (Vancouver, BC)

  Requisition ID: 13336 CompanyThe City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in the world, and a city powered entirely by renewable energy before 2050. We are proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, BC’s Top Employers, and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers. With employees that have helped Vancouver consistently rank as one… Read More »

Electrical Apprentice (Squamish)

QR Code Link to This Post Low voltage & Electrical Co, apprentice required asap and can reside in Vancouver/Squamish.Will accept applications from 1st to 3rd year, apprenticeship.Will also train individual. 604-815-1432garibaldisecurity@telus.net Thank you

Seeking experienced automotive electrical specialist (Vancouver)

QR Code Link to This Post I am willing to pay $1000 cash for someone to finish installing a Painless Wiring Harness on my classic car at my home in Kitsilano. The job has been started, but the gentleman who began the work has fallen ill and I personally have very little experience with vehicle wiring. I need… Read More »

*Electrical Apprentice 1st-2nd Year P/T Job – Start ASAP* (Lower Mainland BC)

QR Code Link to This Post Line In Electric Ltd.Electrical Apprentice 1st – 2nd Year P/T Job Available – Start ASAP Line In Electric is a industry trusted certified Electrical company in the Commercial, Residential and Service industry serving the Greater Vancouver Area.Visit www.lineinelectric.com for more info. We are currently looking for a 1st – 2nd Year Electrical… Read More »

Superintendent I – Electrical Operations – City of Vancouver (Vancouver, BC)

Superintendent I – Electrical Operations Requisition ID: 13287  CompanyThe City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in the world, and a city powered entirely by renewable energy before 2050. We are proud to be one of BC’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers. With employees that have helped Vancouver consistently rank as… Read More »

Electrical Inspector II – City of Vancouver (Vancouver, BC)

  Requisition ID: 13643 CompanyThe City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in the world, and a city powered entirely by renewable energy before 2050. We are proud to be one of BC’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers. With employees that have helped Vancouver consistently rank as one… Read More »

Electrical Journeyman Electrician Needed ASAP (Delta/Metro Vancouver)

compensation: $33 or more depending on qualifications employment type: full-time QR Code Link to This Post Small electrical company looking for experienced energetic journeyman. 60 per cent of our work is industrial style installations, and the remaining 40 percent is service calls, commercial, and a small occasional residential reno.We do focus mostly on doing industrial style work, but… Read More »

Electrical Engineer EIT Technologist (Vancouver, BC)

QR Code Link to This Post Moorland Technologies requires a part-time or contract based product development engineer, EIT, or technologist to assist in the experimental development of radiation field sensors applied to environmental science issues. The applicant should be familiar with 3 or more of the following tasks: Electrical design and schematicsPCB design using EasyEDA or similarIdentify and… Read More »

Electrical Engineer R&D

We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with an R&D background for a well established high tech manufacturing client of ours in the Vancouver area. The Electrical R&D Engineer will contribute to highly visible technology and product development activities within the engineering organization. In consultation with the Design and Product teams, you are responsible for electro-mechanical design, development,… Read More »